CMA's insurance programs are available exclusively to members, and coverage is completely customized to meet museum needs. Group buying power results in broad coverage at competitive rates.
By participating in the CMA group insurance program, you can:
- Reach wider audiences with new exhibits - the CMA program can protect important works that you lend or borrow.
- Get expert help appraising your collection - ensuring that your holdings are adequately covered, no matter what is in your collection.
- Protect your directors, officers, employees and volunteers - the CMA program covers people as well as the museum entity itself.
- Rely on claims experts with experience in fine arts and other collections - if you suffer a loss, nothing less will do.
- Take advantage of professional management services, ensuring that your benefits are up-to-date and consistent with current records.