We are working to modernize the functionality, appearance and content of our website.
We welcome your views on how we can improve!
- Financial services
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
Some of the information in this site has been provided by external sources. Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy, currency and reliability of the content, the CMA accepts no responsibility in that regard.
All documents on this site may be protected under Canadian and international copyright laws. The CMA retains all rights to its own materials including, but not limited to, the right of distribution. However, some documents or graphical elements in this site are subject to the copyright of another source. Restrictions on the reproduction of such documents or graphical elements may apply.
The CMA provides information and services in both French and English. However, users should be aware that some information from external sources is available only in the language in which it was provided.