We are working to modernize the functionality, appearance and content of our website.
We welcome your views on how we can improve!
- Financial services
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
About CMA Conferences
The CMA hosts three conferences each year:
Held in the fall in a different city, each year CMA develops a symposium focused on a specific area of museum practice, such as exhibitions design, fundraising, marketing, and more.
Museum Enterprises Conference
Focused on revenue generation, retail and food operations, visitor services, admissions, membership, rentals and special events.
Held every year in a different city in April, this conference is the largest national event convening over 500 senior-level museum professionals from across Canada, including Executive Directors, Chief Financial Officers, Curators, Educators, Interpreters and Senior Managers, as well as Board Members.
Photos, programs, awards celebrations and more.
Questions about CMA conferences?
Contact Sue-Ann Ramsden, Director Museum Enterprises: firstname.lastname@example.org