- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
Visual Arts Alliance
"Art is the face of Canada. We, as artists, curators, collectors, dealers, educators and supporters, are united to enhance the opportunities for Canadian art to be created, seen, understood and enjoyed. We came together in the largest gathering of the visual arts in our history, to proclaim the critical role of the visual arts in an innovative and compassionate society in the 21st century. We know what is needed: we call on the governments, nations and peoples of Canada to join us in realizing our potential."
The Visual Arts Alliance is a consortium of national visual, media, and craft arts service organizations comprised of artists, curators, art museums, artist-run centres and art dealers, brought together by the Visual Arts Summit in November, 2007.
The visual arts community recently met in Kingston, Ontario, on September 16 and 17 2011 for the 2011 Visual Arts Colloquium, under the banner "Re-Envisioning the Visual Arts". The Colloquium brought together over 60 participants from across the country that met with the objective to increase the public profile of the visual arts with the general public, government, business and media, to begin a conversation about the long-term future of the visual arts in Canada and to outline a continuing process that will help the sector develop a shared vision and ways of working together.
A Summary Report of the Colloquium can be downloaded here.
Please visit visualartsvisuels.ca for more information.