- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Museum Directory
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- The Museum Volunteer Award
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medals
Muse, the CMA's bi-monthly, bilingual magazine, provides in-depth coverage of current issues, practical solutions to the challenges facing museums today, information on current projects, and industry best-practices. Each issue also includes book reviews, Canadian and international news, people news, opinion pieces, and current events.
CMA members receive Muse for free. To receive Muse, non-members can either join the CMA or simply subscribe directly to Muse. It is also available on select newsstands and at museum bookstores across Canada.
Check out past features