- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medals
► Keynote Speakers
► Register online!
► Download registration form [PDF]
In April 2017, we’ll come together in the nation’s capital, Ottawa, to share ideas, voice suggestions and formulate strategies of what we as museum professionals can do to change the game. Please join us.
For those seeking financial assistance with their travel expenses (only), please visit the CMA bursary program .
| ► Information about CMA EXPO
and Sponsorship Opportunities
► Tradeshow Floor Plan
► Program at a glance
| Delegates may also call central reservations at 1-800-WESTIN-1, quoting either “CMA’s 70th Anniversary Spring AGM” or group code (GMSEU7) to obtain the group rate.
The Westin Ottawa Hotel | 11 Colonel By Drive | Ottawa, ON
1 Full Conference includes CMA Expo Opening and Reception with Exhibitors and Canada Aviation and Space Museum (Wednesday). The 2017 Awards Presentation and Reception and the Closing Dinner (Friday). Two full days of conference with breakfast, breaks and lunches. Note that the Canadian Museum of History Event is not included .