- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Museum Directory
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- The Museum Volunteer Award
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medals
Announcing...the 2016 Museum Enterprises Conference
January 28-30, 2016, Toronto
|UNTIL January 11, 2016||AFTER January 11, 2016|
|'I Know I'm Coming'||Regular Rate|
Friday mobile workshop included in pricing
Daily registration (each of Thursday, Friday and Saturday): $350.00 CMA member or $450.00 non-member
The business of running a museum or gallery is becoming an increasingly challenging task. The erosion of public funding means museums and galleries are expected to do much more with less. They are expected to find new revenue streams, to make operations more efficient and to compete in an ever changing, challenging world.
The objectives of the 2016 Museum Enterprises Conference (MEC) are to:
• Demonstrate innovative ideas and practices
• Explore diverse opinions
• Provide examples of best practices
• Debate controversial issues
• Challenge assumptions
• Stimulate discussion and delegate engagement
• Offer extensive opportunities to network
…in essence, to learn from our knowledgeable keynote speakers and from one another!
Through a mix of presentations, round tables, open forum discussions and networking opportunities, an extensive list of topics will be addressed.
Who Should Attend? If you are involved in revenue generation, retail and food operations, visitor services, admissions, membership, rentals and special events then this is the conference for you!
Plan to attend MEC 2016….you don’t want to miss it!
The Westin Prince Hotel
900 York Mills Road
Toronto, ON M3B 3H2
www.westin.com (link will automatically apply the Special Conference Rate)
Special Conference Rate is $149 + taxes for single/double; $169 for triple; $189 quad
Please call the Toll free number is 1-888-627-8550 and specify that you are attending the Museum Enterprises Conference.