- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medals
Announcing...the 2017 Museum Enterprises Conference
For those seeking financial assistance with their travel expenses (only), please visit the CMA bursary program .
As the number of bursaries for the Symposium/Conference is limited, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Who Should Attend? If you are involved in revenue generation, retail and food operations, visitor services, admissions, membership, rentals and special events then this is the conference for you!
Plan to attend MEC 2017…you don’t want to miss it!
This project has been made possible in part by the Government of Canada.