- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Museum Directory
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- The Museum Volunteer Award
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medals
ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award honours a Canadian museum professional or organization that has demonstrated and promoted excellence in Canadian museology on an international scale. This award recognizes the outstanding contribution of knowledge and expertise towards the advancement and support of museology worldwide.
To be eligible for this award, the nominee must be an ICOM member in good standing and must have worked in a Canadian institution. An ICOM member who is familiar with the nominee's achievements must make the nomination.
November 15 each year.
Each nominee must have done the following:
- Played a significant role in putting Canadian museums on the world stage.
- Developed and supported international cooperation, collaboration, and partnerships.
- Contributed to the expansion of links between Canadian and international museums.
- Fostered and promoted Canadian museology internationally.
Complete the Nomination Form and attach the following:
- Provide a master list that documents all the material provided with the nomination form.
- A letter of nomination signed by the nominator, max 500 words.
- An explanation that clearly states how the nominee meets the criteria, max 750 words.
- A curriculum vitae of the nominee.
- Any relevant support material presenting the nominee's international work.
- 10 digital photos or images (jpeg or TIFF format) presenting the nominee’s international work with the appropriate copyright clearance.